IN-HOUSE COMPLAINTS RESOLUTION PROCEDURE
In accordance with Rule 8.1 of the Real Estate Agents Act (Professional conduct and client care rules 2012)
We aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We treat your complaint seriously
- We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
What is a complaint?
- A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy about the service we provide.
- It can be about anything and could include
- When we do not deliver a service on time
- When we give you the wrong information
- When you receive a poor quality service
- When you have a problem with a member of staff
How to make a complaint:
Your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued within 10 working days. If you are unhappy with the response you can contact the following people:-
John Cutler | Principal | 027 232 2913
Donald Muldrew | Sales Manager| 027 436 2457
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 working days.
We will issue a full response within 10 working days.
If there is a delay in responding we will keep you informed of our progress.